Rubbedin Alcohol & Bleach Free InvisiGarde® Hospital Grade Disinfectan – ToddCreates
  • WELCOME TO SELLER+
  • JUMPSTART YOUR BRAND TODAY

Rubbedin Alcohol & Bleach Free InvisiGarde® Hospital Grade Disinfectant Spray & Surface Shield 500mL

Rubbedin Alcohol & Bleach Free InvisiGarde® Hospital Grade Disinfectant Spray & Surface Shield 500mL

Regular price $21.05
In stock - Ready to ship

InvisiGarde® Hospital Grade Disinfectant Spray & Surface Shield uses Tri-Quat® technology to kill COVID-19 and bacteria. Australian Owned and Manufactured, InvisiGarde® Hospital Grade Disinfectant Spray & Surface Shield uses our Tri-Quat® technology to kill 99.99% of germs and COVID-19 while helping to reduce mould and mildew.

  • *Kills 99.99% of the germs such as S. aureus, S. choleraesuis, E. coli, P. aeruginosa, SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19).
  • Ideal for use on hard surfaces, including benchtops, stainless steel, PVC plastics, aluminium, wood, linoleum, polished concrete, sealed stone and more.
  • Helps reduce mould and mildew.
  • Alcohol, Bleach and Chlorine Free.
  • InvisiGarde® uses a synergistic blend of organosilane anti-microbial and disinfectant technology.
  • Certified Australian Made & Owned.
  • AUST L 368450

 WHERE TO USE: You can use our Hospital Grade Disinfectant Spray & Surface Shield personally or professionally anywhere:

  • Home
  • Cafés, Bars, and Restaurants
  • Retail Shops
  • Offices
  • Aged-Care
  • Childcare
  • Schools
  • Fitness Centres
  • Reception Areas
  • Public Transport
  • Medical Facilities

Directions: InvisiGarde® Hospital Grade Disinfectant & Surface Shield can be used independently as a hospital-grade disinfectant spray or in conjunction with Anti-Bacterial Cleaner & Surface Shield to clean high traffic areas.

Directions: Use undiluted on clean and dry hard surfaces. Spray directly onto the entire surface, ensure the surface is completely covered, and then allow to dry. Disinfection is achieved in 60 minutes.

Note: Rinse food contact surfaces, children’s toys and play areas with clean water before use. Disinfectant use for hard surfaces only. Not intended for industrial use.

Safety Directions: Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not swallow. Do not use on skin, medical devices, or therapeutic goods.

First Aid Directions: If in the eyes, hold eyelids apart and flush the eye continuously with running water for 15 minutes. Continue flushing until advised to stop by a Poisons Information Centre (e.g. phone Australia 13 11 26; New Zealand 0800 764 766) or a doctor.

Free shipping on all orders! 

We use cookie on this website to ensure you have the best experience. Do you accept this.